How to do GORGEOUS marble nail art using ONLY INK
If you've ever struggled with marble nail art then I have a super easy solution for you...Marble Ink!
What you'll need:
White gel polish
No wipe Matte Top Coat
Yellow Marble Ink (purchase down below)
Small flat brush
No wipe shiny Gel Top Coat (optional - to seal in design)
Let's get started:
1. Polish nails with a white gel polish (cure).
2. Apply a no wipe matte gel top coat (cure).
3. Next using any shade of my Marble Ink , create squiggly lines at a diagonal (lines don't have to be perfect).
4. Let it dry for a few seconds.
5. Using a small brush and alcohol, brush in between the ink until the marble design appears.
6. Repeat if needed.
Take a look at the video below. Let me know if you have any questions!
My Marble Ink is available in four different colors: Green, red, orange and yellow. Check them out here.